- 1/2 cup quinoa cooked in 3/4 cup white wine
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/2 can chick peas
- 1/4 cup finely chopped roasted red pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- salt and pepper (and whatever other seasonings you like)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten (I found I needed to add 1/2 of another egg)
- 1/3 cup panko
We formed the patties and then grilled them, of course. Then served them in/on pita pockets with lettuce, cucumbers and black olives. I also had some leftover herb mixture from the night before (basil, parsley, fresh garlic, sea salt, pepper, tomato/garlic seasoning, red pepper flakes) that I mixed with a few Tbsp of sour cream to add a little extra something. Here’s a pic of the finished product… I forgot to take a picture until after I had eaten about half of it… it was just too good to stop myself, haha.
On the menu for tonight: Grilled Ratatouille Pasta.